Talent Abounds on "America's Got Talent" Finale

If you have  missed this season of "America's Got Talent", you may have well missed the best season yet. I have not always been a huge fan of the show, but this year the talent has captivated me and the people have lives that have fascinated me as well. The final 10 performed last night and let me tell you the stage was full of raw, electric talent!

Amazingly different personalities and lifestyles were represented but the talent that was there on that stage was refreshing, electrifying, energizing, and completely astonishing!! I believe that the judges were blown away by what performances were done last night and I believe that it will be hard to pick a winner based on talent.

Of course, I have my favorites and so I will talk of them. There are three people that completely stole my heart this season and they all three have made it this far and I hate to see any of them walk away tonight without the title of "America's Got Talent" winner. I would personally give them all money and a winner title, if I was able.

The first one to steal my heart was Michael Ketterer. Michael is a fabulously talented singer and he went with a very brave choice of songs last night singing, " Ain't No Mountain High Enough". He made it simply him and a piano on stage. You could hear the nerves, as one of the judges commented but Michael is just pure natural talent!! Plus, his story is one that will make you cry and want to give him a huge hug all at one time. 

Michael is a part time pediatric mental health nurse, a part time worship leader, and an amazing father. Michael cares about people! He has a love for people that many never get in their lifetime. He and his wife have adopted 5 boys from foster care with one being a special needs child with cerebral palsy. He has a daughter that dreamed of having three brothers and convinced him and his wife to adopt. His first call was for three boys, which he adopted and the love for his children comes out each time he talks about them. This man can change lives!! 

My second choice is  Samuel J. Comroe.  Samuel is a comedian that has simply stolen by heart and allowed me to see comedy as a talent. He is simply genuinely funny!! Samuel also has a story that pulls at my heart strings. At age 6, Samuel was diagnosed with Tourette's Syndrome and he does not try to hide it, but embraces it in his comedy. Many of his jokes are based on it. 

Samuel is a father of one beautiful daughter born just before his time on the show and is married to a beautiful woman from Bangladesh who is an illustrator. He has done some other bits on other shows and I am sure we will see much more of him. He is a true masterpiece.

My third favorite is Courtney Hadwin. Courtney is such a complete surprise when she sings. The stage totally gives her a new persona. At just 14 years old, Courtney looks very quiet and shy when she is being interviewed, but when she takes the stage, a much older and less shyer person is on that stage.  She was Howie Mandell's golden buzzer when she performed " Hard To Handle". Her performance on stage completely shocked the audience and the judges as she is simply a different person on stage.  Her talent is like that of James Brown, Janis Joplin, and even Tina Turner. This young lady will go places with her talent if she sticks with it. 

I hope you will watch the finale tonight and I hope to see one of these three on the stage as the season's winner!!

Comments

  1. I have not watched any of these shows. I don't watch much TV anymore. I hear about them, of course. You couldn't live here and be on the internet and not. I'm glad you're enjoying them. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watched any of this show, why? Sounds like a great season! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a good season although I rarely ever watch it. For some reason, this season really seemed to catch my attention.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Book Review - The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner