Tuesday Tiny Tidbits

Hello everyone! I am attempting to start a new plan in order to keep my blogging more on track. I am thinking that if I can find something that I can share and make a catchy title, it might keep me more on track.

My Tuesday Tiny Tidbits is going to be just for me currently, but I am thinking about opening up a weekly post that other can link too and help others too. I know that blogging seems to come and go at my house, but I do enjoy the time that I am here catching up with all of you.

Tuesday Tiny Tidbits this week is going to just share my other blog with you. I currently have my business blog as well as this one. On it, I share products that we sell and other business related information. I hope that you might check it out, here.

I also wanted to share an update on my grand doll. The surgeon says that her right leg is beginning to really look good. The growth plate is even beginning to straighten. The left leg is not straightening quite as well as we hoped but it is getting better so we will take it. It's been a long journey and she is looking at probably 2 more surgeries, but it does not seem to stop her and she is growing and doing all the things that a 3 year old should so I would say that she is ok.

Well, if I am going to read any posts I better get busy reading and stop chatting. Take care and have a terrific Tuesday!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24