Trip Of A LifeTime

The last time we talked, I was headed to our Pink Zebra reunion and I must say it was a fabulous experience. We learned a lot, had some fun and enjoyed some fine speakers. I actually got to meet Kelly Gaines, one of the founders of the company and she was a delight. The most exciting part of the entire reunion was learning where our incentive trip is going to be. It is Limerick, Ireland!!

Ireland has been on my bucket list of places to visit for so long now and I must say that I am absolutely thrilled with this choice!! It is the trip of a lifetime and can be completely paid for by the company if I work hard and dedicate my time to this business. Many of you are well aware that my plate is usually full with chores here and the grand doll as well as working as a home health aide and the other multiple tasks that I have in a day. However, I plan to do all I can to earn this trip!! I am looking into vendor events and other ways to sell products and make new contacts. I am so excited!! I literally cried when I seen where I could go!!

The even better part of the trip is that we are actually staying at Adare Manor, which is a castle!!! Where else does a Sprinkle Queen deserve to be but a castle?? I plan to make sure my daughter earns her trip as well so that we can share this experience together! Pink Zebra truly is one of the best in the world to work for! They truly spoil us as representatives and make life as wonderful for us as possible.

Our fall line of products are amazing as well. The scents they have chosen for fall are some of the best I have seen and some of the home décor is truly breathtaking. I will be happy to fragrance your home for fall. Order yours today here. For questions, email me. To join my team, email me or even call me at 765-318-6808. I will be glad to talk to you!

 Just a small sampling of what we offer! Pink Zebra offers some of the best home décor and fragrances around and products are non toxic and safe to use in your home.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - Jan. 15,2024