Quick Update

Hello All! What a year it has been! As we are heading into spring and will soon be into April, I must say that I have had my fill of 2017. I know it is early, but seriously. It began with my husband waking up on Jan. 8 unable to walk, then surgery 22 days later, then grandbaby sick, then me, then my mother in law. She ended up in the hospital and rehab for 30 days to build up her strength. My granddoll and I have been sick for what seems like months. UGH!!!

I believe our issues started when the grand got sick with RSV and it was not treated as such. She was treated for Amoxicillin for an ear infection and nothing else. I was treated for my upper respiratory infection, but I am still coughing and it has been over a month. She is still fighting ear infection as well. It just seems that we can't get well.

My husband is in therapy now and is beginning to get around better, but the symptoms are still with him some. He still shows signs of drop foot and just a day or two ago, tripped because of it. Seems to be more when he is tired, but overall is still not completely healed. Therapy seems to be torture to him, but I am sure that he is thankful that he is getting it.

Life goes on and my daughter and granddoll have now moved next door so I am busy trying to set up a craft room and an office as well as making half of the room for the doll. She will be spending nights, many I hope, with Mamaw and Papaw. I miss her when she is not here! Some days though, it is nice that she can stay with us and then go home.

Well, enjoy your day! Remember that the Bible says there is a season for everything and that 'this too shall pass". That is what has gotten me through the year so far!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Book Review - The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner