Preparations Begin

It seems that each year I see Christmas items out earlier and earlier, but I normally do not mind. This year my preparations seem to be getting pushed farther out since I am so busy with other items. I have several events lined up with my Pink Zebra business and that has kept me busy!

Saturday was my first big event and I was thrilled with the results. I went into it not expecting much and was happy that I booked a couple of events, sold some product and made some contacts. I am especially excited about this weekend event since it will be happening on Shop Small Saturday and that Santa will be there. What fun! I have a couple of ideas to really make my booth stand out from the rest.

Of course, there is the preparation for Thanksgiving as well. I plan to go shopping tomorrow and get what groceries I need for the day. I wish I was going somewhere and did not have to cook, but my son is coming to visit and so I am cooking and doing Thanksgiving. I am thankful to see more companies closing that day instead of expecting employees to miss the day with their families.

I hope that as each of you prepare for whatever your holiday plans are that you remember to be thankful for what you are able to do. Although I do not want to cook, I am thankful that my children will all be here and I am thankful that my son is coming to visit as he is extremely busy and usually doesn't get to spend much time with us. I am also thankful that I have a home to be in and that I have the money to cook a meal.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24