Missing In Action

For all my friends and readers, I want to write a short message today to let you all know that I will be gone for 9 days and will be away from my computer most of that time. My family is going camping at a lake and will be enjoying some beach time and some well needed rest and relaxation. It is hard for us to leave for that long with the animals to care for and my husband to leave work for an extended period of time.

I am thankful for my mom and my father in law that are going to be helping us with the animals, home, etc. My daughter's boyfriend will also be checking in for us daily. Our new neighbors will be "patrolling" our drive. Plus, my husband's garage help will be here to keep an eye on things and to help with the animals. It is nice to have the help that we do and to have neighbors that keep an eye out for us.

I will try to check in occasionally and will attempt to share some of our sights and the fun that we have once I return. Have a great week and I will catch you all after I do some horseback riding, swimming, relaxing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24