Fall Scenery

Rich shades of red, orange and burgundy seem to be the best of the scenery that we have. These photos were taken a couple of weeks ago, but they are still pleasant to see. I have wandered around the farm and taken many pictures recently and these are some of the best fall photos that I have on the camera.


These are the beautiful colors you can see overlooking one of the horse pastures. As you can see, the colors are quite full on the trees!


Here are some of the trees outside of my window that I have a great view of from where my desk sits. The colors are simply vibrant and beautiful!


Here are a couple more taken near the horse pastures and some of the bright oranges that we see so much of in the fall of the year. Hope you enjoy these as much as I do!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24