Black Friday

As many of us are well aware of, today is known as Black Friday and that is because of the sales that so many merchandisers and companies use to draw shoppers in today. Online sales are increasing and I believe that people are deciding to shop more online due to the craziness that happens at the sales in stores. It seems that the items they place on sale are limited supplies of most of them and people will fight over those items.

For me, Black Friday is a day that I am spending at home and setting up a vendor booth for a Breakfast with Santa tomorrow. I am excited over the event and hope for a good turn out. I am worried that the rain will cause many to stay home and I am worried that turn out may not be as good as hoped for. I am just looking to sell some merchandise and purchase some new. with the end of the year nearing, I know we will have a new catalog in January and I hope to buy some new stock then.

I hope that this finds you all safe and warm at home even if you have fought the crazy crowds earlier in the day.

Please feel free to check my website at pinkzebrahome.com/cslater and if you contact me directly with an order today at pzcarol1@yahoo.com I will be having a discount for you. I will have to place that order though so feel free to contact me.


Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24