Missing Bunny

We awoke this morning and went to feed and realized that my daughter's favorite rabbit is missing. We are unsure of how she managed to get out of her cage, but she has and now is gone! It is a beautiful white doe that she has had for several years. She has shown her at fair and is like one of the best we have ever had.
I am sad to say that I am afraid that we may find her dead and that my daughter will be extremely upset if something has gotten her. I am praying that she hops out of hiding, but I don't think that is going to be the case.

Life on the farm is known for life and death and we have to accept each time that it happens, but this one will not be an easy one for any of us. Gidget has been part of our family for awhile and we have nuzzled her and cared for her like a baby. She needs to come back to us!

So if you see her, please send her back! We miss her!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Book Review - The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner