Easter Day

Good Morning to all of you and Happy Easter! Today is the day to celebrate the resurrection of Christ for Christians all over the country. We are greeted with a beautiful sunrise this morning and the signs of a beautiful spring day!
This is a sample photo that I found on my computer but I feel that it is such a beautiful sunrise that I should share it with all of you today.


It seems that Christians are being persecuted all over the world and the recent attack in Kenya is a prime example, but the Bible tells of this type of persecution in the end of times. I am usually one that does not spend much time thinking about what is to come in forms of things that are spoke of in the book of Revelation, but this attack has really made me think and pray for Christians all over the world. We should never be killed because of our belief in Christ and His message and love.

With the day bringing warmth and sunshine, I am sure we will be with the horses some today. It is beginning to get warm enough that we can camp with them. That is one of my favorite things to do. I thoroughly enjoy a nice relaxing horseback trail ride.

 
The first photo is of my husband and I as we were first testing the pony that I currently ride. The second photo is of the horse that I rode prior to Fancy, my pony. As you can see, I love bay horses!
 
However, the following photo is the one that showcases the Easter holiday.
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - Jan. 15,2024