Saturfay Morning Tidbits

Saturday morning is here and that means a couple of days off to most working people. However, for me this weekend, it is only one day off and a real busy day off at that. I work at my second job tomorrow and I will be there all day. UGH!!

The nice thing about a weekend like this is that the weather is changing. Forecasts are that the temperatures are going to be in the 40's and 50's most of this week and that means the snow will melt and we will be seeing floods and mud everywhere. The mud is what I don't care to see. I won't be affected by flooding, but I hate to see anyone lose their home. I, however, have to fight the mud daily. I guess it is time to find my Muck boots so that I can walk around without ruining my other boots.

Tonight is the night to change your clocks if you take part in daylight savings time. We do and so we will spring ahead an hour tomorrow morning at 2 a.m. I will change ours tonight before we go to bed. It means I will have to adjust to the change. I know that it should not really cause any issues, but with my sleep pattern a huge mess anyway, this change does cause an issue.

Since my day is a busy one, I am cutting this short today. I will be returning soon. I hope to post some new photos soon. Have a blessed day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Book Review - The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner