It's Friday!

WOO HOO! It is finally Friday and I do not work over the weekend, so I am happy to say that I will be able to clean my house and get some rest the next two days. At least, I hope I can. My daughter works all weekend and so far she has not been able to drive her truck due to the fact that the road we live on in still very slick due to the snow. Her little truck just does not do well in snow or on ice, so we have been making sure that she gets to work and the weekend is calling for more snow so I guess someone will have to take her to work. That will mean that I will have to get up early but not as early as today.

Of course, I work today and so that means an early morning as usual. I like being up early but I would love to sleep past 5:30 a.m. just a morning or two. If I got in bed earlier, the early wake up time would be fine, but I usually don't go to bed before 11:30 p.m. and I usually am up at least twice during the night. In the spring and summer., the early mornings allow me to enjoy wildlife while sitting on the patio having my coffee and allows me to get to the barn early.

We have another animal here on the farm. It is a new rabbit. I forget what kind it is, but it is quite large and I will try to post a photo soon. It is an albino rabbit so it is a beautiful white with grey ears and pink eyes. It is an indoor rabbit and has a really nice cage with it. This rabbit was a pet and was the only pet in the house at the previous owners house. The rabbit is a bit spoiled, I feel. However, my daughter does enjoy having it and the rabbit will sit and watch television and it plays with our dogs. I was a little worried about mine, but she done fine with it. Never an end to what we will bring home and this one was free so we were happy to get it. This rabbit is even litter trained so I could leave him out of the cage as the others did.

Well, that is enough of my ramblings for today. Hope everyone has a good day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Book Review - The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner