Huge Powerball Winnings

Some one could wake up in the morning with a whole new outlook on life. For anyone that plays the lottery much, the Powerball draw tonight could be the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. The bank for this game is up to over 480 million dollars. Now, with that kind of winnings possible, the chance of someone winning the game is very slim, but people are still buying tickets.

This is the largest drawing since Feb. of  last year. If you do not hit the Powerball number, you could still be a millionaire by hitting the other numbers. Most people would be happy to win a million dollars and not be upset that they did not win the 480 million. I know I certainly would be. The lottery knows that people are always dreaming of getting rich quick and that is why the games are so popular.

Gambling is also a huge business and this falls right into that scheme of things. For years, people have gambled on card games, dice games, lotteries, raffle drawings, etc. These are all ways that hard working adults give their money away. The lottery officials are counting on many people wanting a ticket for tonight's drawing.

I rarely ever play the lottery and rarely ever purchase a scratch off ticket, but today, I might purchase a ticket and see if I can win anything. I would be happy with winning $20. I don't have to have the millions. However, if I did win the millions, you can bet that the farm would look a lot different and you would probably not find me here often. I would purchase a travel trailer and do the traveling that I have always wanted to do. I would also pay for both of my daughters to go to college and I would give my son some money to help him get himself a house since he has a good job and I don't think that he is looking to go to school.

Will you be purchasing a ticket today? If so, I will wish you good luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24