winter returns

We'll after a high of 60 yesterday, it seems winter has returned as today brings a high of 32 and some sleet. It isn't supposed to last long but will be a nuisance. I am not a fan of winter as I have stated before and I especially donot care for the sleet and freezing rain.

Mom had a preop appointment today and goes for surgery. She is anxious for it. However, her surgery is 7:30 tomorrow morning which means we have to be there at 5:30. Ugh!! Farm life means early mornings but usually not that early in the winter.  I will keep my readers informed of her progress.

I'm making this short and I hope you will return tomorrow. Have a day full of sunshine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Book Review - The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner