Saturday Morning Plans

Saturday morning is upon us and normally, I would be home for most of the day. However, due to taking the day off yesterday to be with family, I will be working some today. I really do not mind except that it just seems to throw everything off.

My plans for later today are to catch up some of my online work the same as I did yesterday and then I also plan to get Christmas decorations up. Many people will be shopping today as it is Small Business Saturday, but I currently am unable to do that as I just do not have the money. I will be surprised if I am able to buy anything. I think that it is nice to honor the small businesses like this and I hope that part of the money that people spent yesterday on Black Friday will trickle into the small businesses today. For many bloggers and others that earn online, they are a small business. Maybe we should all visit just one new blog today and click on the ads there in order to help the views of that site.

I hope the day brings you peace and joy. I am thankful for the job that I have today and I am hoping to make a difference in someone's world today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24