Sunday Morning

Sunday morning is upon us! It is a cool, crisp morning with lots of sunshine here on the farm. There are many things that need to be done and I have some cooking that I would like to do. However, I really want to spend some time with my horse later today.
 We got a nice load of firewood yesterday and I will want to stack some of it today as well. I am thinking I might have a nice bonfire tonight as I can sit out by the fire this evening and enjoy a little of this cool weather. I like autumn and I enjoy wearing my sweatshirts, but I also enjoy the warmer days of autumn.
 The leaves will soon be changing colors and that will bring tourists to our area. We just happen to live near an area where people flock in the fall to see the leaves change colors. We will see many reds, yellows and oranges in our leaves in the next few weeks. As I look out the window, I see that many are currently changing colors now in our yard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - Jan. 15,2024