Moore, OK tornados

I have a dear friend who has family and friends near Moore, OK and they have lost everything and I am so devastated as I sit and watch television this morning. Just knowing the loss that these people have suffered in just a matter of a few minutes is terrifying to me. I am a home school mom as many of you know and my daughter is asking that we do something to help. I am currently asking for donations from many sites so that I will have gas money to get there and back. We are collecting supplies (food, diapers, water, etc.) to make a delivery there. I am willing to do whatever they are needing to be done. I live in the country so the mud and dirt do not bother me.

People, I know that we are all strapped for cash and I know that times are hard for many of us, but please give to some kind of aid for these families. Imagine if you were to go to work and come home to nothing. Many families unfortunately are also waking up to the realization that this storm took their most important and prized possession, their children. Such a sad story!

I pray that God will lift this town up and that the people will know that His arms are wrapped around them even during this.

Anyone who wants to aid in my effort can contact me and I will give more details about our trip once I know for sure what I am doing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Book Review - The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner