Good Morning

Early mornings are my favorite time of the day. I woke up to go to work, but just sitting here in the quiet morning , reading my Bible and thanking God that I am able to do so without worrying that my Bible or life could be taken for doing so. We are lucky to have the freedom of religion in this country!

 I am sure that mothers can relate to the beauty of a quiet morning! The few precious moments that it provides before the hustle and bustle of the day begins. I personally have many errands to run today and I also am meeting a friend today for coffee, which will be an added treat.

May your day be peaceful and productive- That is my prayer for you today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - Jan. 15,2024