Sticking to my plan

Well, with sticking with my plan to add a little to my blog each day I am writing this at 11 p.m. as it is my first time to sit down and actually work on this. I am attempting to catch up on some online work as I am sitting here after spending most of the day working on stuff for my husband and for doing housework. Four loads of laundry and cleaning a cabinet has been a load for today after we done school for the day and I worked on getting tax information ready.

I have a quick recipe that I want to share with you. Many of you may already eat a meal similar to this, but this is one of my quick wintertime meals for my family. It uses very few ingredients and is a meal that usually takes less than 30 minutes to cook.

Stuffing Casserole Meal

1 box of Stove Top Stuffing
4 pork chops or 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 jar of gravy, either pork or turkey
salt and pepper to taste

In a long casserole dish, mix the stuffing mix ( whatever flavor you choose) with the water that it calls for on the box of stuffing. Preheat oven to 400 degrees farenheit. Place the meat of your choice on top of the stuffing and pour a jar of gravy over it. Salt and pepper to taste and add any extra seasonings you might like. Place into the oven and bake until meat is done, usually about 25 minutes.

Very tasty as well as quick and easy, plus a warm meal for those chilly winter evenings.

Wishing all of you a wonderful day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - Jan. 15,2024