Happy Anniversary

Decided that I would change this up a little today for the special occasion! Today is my 17th wedding anniversary - tonight at about 6:15 or so I will have been married to my wonderful husband and although we have had our struggles and we have not always had the best of a marriage, we have stood by each other and we have made it work.
He is out of state working so there is no celebration tonight. It seems he may be home for a few days after this trip and leave again to do another job. He used to stay out of town for up to two weeks at a time and it never bothered me, but this trip is a little different. I am missing him a little more this time and it seems as though he has been gone for a long time although I know he has not.
It is raining here and they are predicting snow for tomorrow. I know it is January and we have been lucky to have the weather that we have had. Unfortunately, I do not like cold and snow so I am hoping that it misses us.
Well, it is time to close for the day. I have plenty of work to do and I have not made an effort to do it yet today. Hope all of you have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Book Review - The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner