Not forgotten

Well, I have neglected my blog recently. I really had not forgotten that I had it but I have just been busy with many other sites and projects and just have been neglecting it. However, after a week of many ups and downs, I have decided that I just need to set myself a new goal to be here each day and work on it. I have decided that I want to make some changes or even begin a new blog so I am going to ask for some opinions. I am thinking about starting a blog on country cooking and was wondering if I should use this blog or start a new one. What do you think?

Also, was wondering how I can drive more traffic to my blog? If you have any ideas, please tell me. I am needing to find ways to drive more traffic to many of the articles that I write online and am hoping that somone here in cyber world can aid me in what I need to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - Jan. 15,2024