my day

BRR! It is cold outside. Our temperature this morning is in the single digits with close to double digits below zero windchills. I believe I just heard that it is -9 degrees F outside right now with the wind chill. Dangerous weather for adults, kids, and animals. I am thankful that they are saying warmer weather is headed our way and I am sure that the animals are as well.

I am headed to work today. I have taken a part time job at a local restaurant and I will be doing some kitchen prep work today. I really don't want to do it, but I will take what I can right now. I guess I better get off of here and get some work done before I go and go start the car so it can heat up before I have to leave.

Hope everyone has a good day! May God Bless you and yours!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Book Review - The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner