Sunday on the farm

Well, it is Sunday here on the farm and it is a very snowy, cold day. My husband and I picked my daughter up today from church and then went to the feed store and came home and in the time we were gone, the roads had gone from clear to slick and now I am sure that they are hazardous as the snow is really piling up now outside.
I attended a ladies Circle Of Christmas tea yesterday at church and was thrilled with the speaker and the decorations. I had never been to one and it was fun to see how unique all of the tables were decorated. We were served tea, coffee, hot chocolate, scones, tea sandwiches and European chocolates by the men of the church and it was a nice afternoon with old and new friends. The speaker was very good and we enjoyed some Christmas music as well.
Dinner is in the oven and on the stove and I am thankful that I am in for the night to curl up with a good book and the lights of the tree while we watch a few holiday shows and do not have to brave the night air.
Hope all of you have enjoyed the day with family or that you have dear friends to share the day with. I wish all of you the best!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24